China’s largest online travel agency Trip.com Group has signed a strategic cooperation agreement with JD.com, China’s e-commerce giant. The partnership seeks to expand cooperation between tourism and e-commerce.
Their cooperation will include:
- Reaching more users
- Sharing resources for both online and offline channels
- Cross-industry marketing
- Expanding collaboration in the business travel market
Trip.com will bring its tourism products and services to JD by opening a flagship store on the platform as it seeks to further extend its tourism business. The two companies hope to expand their reach as Trip.com and JD both have over 400 million active users.
Want more travel news?
- China’s night travel trends revealed
- 2.5 day weekend introduced to boost travel
- Travel and sport restrictions relax in China