T&Cs of Use
- Copyright of the Website is owned by Qumin Ltd and its licensors. The Website content must not be copied or reproduced, used or otherwise dealt with for any other reason. You are not entitled to modify or redistribute the content of the Website without the express written permission of Qumin Ltd. You are not entitled to use the content of the Website for commercial exploitation in any circumstances.
- The names, images and logos identifying Qumin Ltd, Dao Insights or third parties and their products and services, are proprietary marks of Qumin Ltd, and/or may be the proprietary marks of third parties. Any use made of these marks without obtaining permission may be an infringement of rights in those marks and Qumin Ltd reserves all rights to enforce such rights.
- Content on the Website is provided for general information only to inform you about industry developments which may be of interest. At no point does it constitute legal advice (or any other type of advice) and should not be relied upon for this purpose.
- Qumin Ltd is providing the content in good faith but no warranty or representation is given that the content is accurate, complete or up to date. Use of content on the Website is entirely at your own risk. Qumin Ltd takes reasonable precautions to prevent computer viruses and other malicious programs on the Website and no liability is accepted for them and you must take your own precautions in this respect.
- Information transmitted via this Website will pass over public telecommunications networks. Qumin Ltd makes no representation or warranty that the operation of this Website will be interrupted or error free and disclaims all liability in respect thereof.
- This Website contains links to other websites. Qumin Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from or to this Website, or any use of personal data by such a third party. The inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply endorsement by Qumin Ltd or Dao Insights of the linked site. If you decide to access linked third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
- Parts of the site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Individual advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising material, which they submit to us, including ensuring that it complies with relevant legislation. We accept no responsibility for the content of advertising material, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
- Force majeure
Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the Website, we do not guarantee this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
- Changes to these Terms & Conditions
We can change these Terms at any time, without notice, and your continued use of the services after any change we make will mean that you agreed with the changes. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGE, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY PURPOSE.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with UK law.
Comments / Blogs / Contributors / Editor’s Inbox
1. Users of the Dao Insights website may submit material for publication via the contact page. Qumin Ltd accepts no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by Qumin Ltd and Qumin Ltd is not responsible for its content or accuracy.
2. If you want to submit material to the website you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
i. You grant Qumin Ltd a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to republish any material you submit in any format, and you warrant to Qumin Ltd that any material you submit is your own work and that you own the copyright and all relevant rights.
ii. You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal.
iii. You agree not to post material that is deliberately intended to upset other users.
iv. You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause Qumin Ltd damage or loss and agree to indemnify Qumin Ltd in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage incurred by Qumin Ltd as a result of publishing any material you submit to us, including consequential loss.
v. Content must be accurate and truthful. Obscene, offensive, defamatory, illegal or otherwise negative comments of people, companies, organisations or brands are strictly forbidden. Content should be relevant to the readers of the Dao Insights website and should not be used for excessive linking, keyword stuffing, spam and advertising. Users and content found to be breaching these terms will removed and may be refused future access.
By confirming your attendance at one of Qumin’s BYOB events, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
We will treat your personal information in accordance with data protection legislation. We will use your information for administration, communication and research. To do this we may share your information with our business partners. Some of our events are supported by business partners. If this is the case, we will share the delegate list and any relevant completed delegate feedback forms with them.