Aimed at bridging the gap between Western and Chinese digital marketing practices, Dao’s resources and tools will further aid China-focused digital professionals. Supported by our partner Sina Weibo, Dao’s maiden event will help you:
- Understand Sina Weibo from a social marketer’s perspective by looking at their growth and recent improvements to the platform. More importantly, how to use Weibo and measure your marketing campaigns efficiently.
- Understand how to get a richer view of your fan base and engagement; focusing on sentiment analysis, topic identification and demographic profiling through Dao’s Chinese social media monitoring tool.
- Understand how you can use Dao to broaden your knowledge of Chinese digital marketing and help grow your company’s Chinese social media presence more effectively.
After the seminar you will be able to answer the following questions
- Which metrics help you discover what content is driving the most engagement?
- What measures can help you benchmark your interaction against the industry?
- How can you connect real-time insights to boost your highest performing content
All attendees will also receive:
- Free top 10 guide to using Sina Weibo effectively
- Free snapshot of audience demographic and geographic profiles for brands with an existing presence on Sina Weibo.
- Discounted beta price on Dao’s tool for first 3 months